View Single Post
Old 04-06-15, 01:19 PM   #35
LGN1
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 12

Hi sublynx,

thanks for your long post!

Since the mod changes campaign files during a patrol, CTD can easily happen if one is not cautious. I assume you have always used the mod when loading a save-game.

In your save-game folder there should be a file "LGN_old_entries.txt". Do you still have this? Would you mind posting the content here?

In addition, do you still have the "Randomised events.cfg" file that was used when loading the save-game? If yes could you please post the entries below the line ";---DO NOT CHANGE THIS SECTION / DIESEN ABSCHNITT NICHT ÄNDERN---"?

It would be a great help if you could start a new career and do some tests for me with V1. Just start a patrol, move to some grid in the Atlantic, and send a few status reports (after 1.1.'43). Then leave the game and load the save-game again. Change the grid and do the same again. In order to make it easier I recommend to use an empty campaign_lnd.mis file so that you start your patrol at the equator. In addition, I recommend to set the squadron number to zero in the file 'NCVE_Bogue.cfg'. You can then more easily escape to the next grid. Just do this and see whether you get CTDs.

Regards, LGN1
LGN1 is offline   Reply With Quote