View Single Post
Old 12-31-14, 08:11 PM   #3791
blackcan
Gunner

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0

I tried it again cause i realized after a few missions that i prefer Sobers list... but even after a completly deinstallation and a fresh installation the dud torpedo problem still is there....

I think i have the problem and it's so stupid but i don't want to confirm it before i didn't tested it... it downloaded all the mods from the Bonus mods in a big package and the .mep file from sober to make sure i do everything right... but in the mep file it's called "FX update torpedos (modified for torpedoes failure patch)" but in my folder there is "FX_Update_0_0_22_stock torpedoes (modified for torpedoes failure patch)" So the folder name and the mep file name doesn't match

Yeah thats the problem it works fine no single dud.
So for sober or other ill post it accurate here and hope it gets sticked or something cause its annoying:

When you downloaded the "New all in one Mod" where are all mods for Sobers mega Mod from the bonuses then the Mods called in the MEP FILE is "FX_Update_0_0_22_ByTheDarkWraith
FX_Update_0_0_22_Torpedoes (modified for torpedoes failure patches)"

but the mods you download with the package are called
"FX Update torpedoes (modified for torpedoes failure patches)"

you see the name is difference that way the mep file don't find it and don't activate it which can cause my problems

I just downloaded the FX Update manualy again and put them into the mods folder and then everything was fine

Last edited by blackcan; 12-31-14 at 08:41 PM.
blackcan is offline   Reply With Quote