Old 12-28-14, 02:49 PM   #3783
blackcan
Gunner

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi blackcan

Personally I do not like downloading to the desktop.

Quote > C:\Users\myname\Desktop\Patcher\Patches\SH5\TDW_xx x.s5p

Your computer has to load this path each time it starts up.

As I say in my tutorial, make a new folder called for example GFP168 and download the patcher to this new folder and then extract everything to this new folder GFP168 as in my tutorial.

Quote > my sh5 installation is:
C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5

This installation is correct.

And it is this installation C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5 that the patcher is looking for.

You mention it here Quote > but when i open the patcher he still asks me if he shall use the path at C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5

This is correct and will ask you 9 times (1 for each patch) that you press ok to each one.

When the last patch is accepted ok you then see all the 9 patches.

Everytime you open the patcher you have to say ok to all the patches for them to load.

Your notes 1 to 6 look ok in what you have done.

Have you opened patcher 6 and checked that you can see that the torpedo patch is blue enabled, showing that all 20 patches are blue enabled?

Peter
It is in a folder
" C:\Users\myname\Desktop\Patcher\Patches\SH5\TDW_xx x.s5p"

"Patcher" is the folder. with all the files inside like "mods" "patches" etc. i could move the folder to "C:\Users\myname\Documents" but if this would change anything i doubt it.

and yes as far as i see it all patches are blue / activated from the snapshot anyway but just to be sure here is a picture

@ Tonci87

Sure. Like always when i don't forget it magnetic...thing and approx 0,5-1m under..."kiel" (don't know the english word i'm sorry) i basicially never use impact
but when i disable "dud" torpedos and they go less than one meter under their "kiel" and don't explode i doubt its the torpedo i think its a error i did with the mod installation
Edit: and when "dud torpedos" is disabled they shouldn't also detonate before even near the ship (max. depth was 500 meter)

EDIT: with the "Wolves of steel" modpack i don't have this issue 10 torpedos fired 10 detonated where they should with sobers mod pack 10 torpedos and 8 detonated 1000 meter before the target

Last edited by blackcan; 12-28-14 at 03:37 PM.
blackcan is offline   Reply With Quote