View Single Post
Old 07-21-17, 11:27 AM   #5051
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1109
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
Yes, "nuke" your files. I just checked 8 different campaign starts, with 3 different subs at "Sea", or at "Tender" positions.......all are the same harbor traffic, nothing wrong with them.

I see you've found the issue in your Maru setup......good to know, I'll not be using it!

==============

As far as the AI Jap Submarine additions. I'll be taking your latest "201_Japanese AI sub Mod for FOTRSU" and having these looked at regarding getting them into the Museum. Stay tuned; before making other changes/additions to them let's get them into the game folder first. From there we should be able to determine which ones we wish to use. Personally, I don't think we need more than a small handful.....we still need to have them incorporated into the mission files along with the stock AI subs. Plus, have them fire a torpedo. Propbeanie, as previously stated the stock subs don't react well underwater.....that's what these subs should do.....stay surfaced for us to shoot at. Fine tuning them after getting them into the regular "Sea" folder......I'll have them ready later today.
Yep, when we originally named and cloned the maru mod, we / i cloned and renamed the wrong segment.

Already half way into renaming the new clones.