CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
Date Stamp: December 9th 1941

What the hell is going on here?
Guys, can any of you replicate this, before i nuke my install incase it's a cross contamination please?

Yes, "nuke" your files. I just checked 8 different campaign starts, with 3 different subs at "Sea", or at "Tender" positions.......all are the same harbor traffic, nothing wrong with them.

I see you've found the issue in your Maru setup......good to know, I'll not be using it!

==============

As far as the AI Jap Submarine additions. I'll be taking your latest "201_Japanese AI sub Mod for FOTRSU" and having these looked at regarding getting them into the Museum. Stay tuned; before making other changes/additions to them let's get them into the game folder first. From there we should be able to determine which ones we wish to use. Personally, I don't think we need more than a small handful.....we still need to have them incorporated into the mission files along with the stock AI subs. Plus, have them fire a torpedo. Propbeanie, as previously stated the stock subs don't react well underwater.....that's what these subs should do.....stay surfaced for us to shoot at. Fine tuning them after getting them into the regular "Sea" folder......I'll have them ready later today.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote