Old 07-01-16, 11:29 AM   #1073
RoaldLarsen
Weps

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Answers inline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Heyyy ! Thank you very much for answer !

About the GWX Skin Pack, i mean : when you rollback SH3, is this S3C mod uninstalled ?

It depends on how the mod was installed. I don't have the mod, so I can't be sure. If you installed the mod with JSGME or by copying the files into the SH3 data folder tree, then it will not be uninstalled every time you roll back SH3 Commander.

Because if yes, it will take much time, as this is a huge mod ! ... And i would like to rollback everytime i close SH3 ........ you see the problem ?

problem understood

I have another question :in SH3 option.cfg, you can choose the CRUSH DEPTH. What does mean upper and lower ? For example, if the crush depth is 175 m, then how is it randomized ? Current settings are : Upper=1, Lower=0.9. I don't understand.....

I think it means that the maximum possible random value will be 1 times 175m, and the minimum will be 0.9 times 175m (157.5m). SH3 commander will randomly pick a crush depth between those two. You won't know the precise crush depth unless you get crushed, and that is the point - sub commanders didn't know at exactly what depth their hull would fail.

And a last one : do i need to launch SH3 everytime with SH3Commander (i mean if i don't rollback everytime) ?

You don't need to launch every time with SH3 Commander. If you have not rolled back, then when you launch without SH3 Commander, all the changes made by SH3 Commander the last time you launched with it will still be in effect. However, you will miss out on any date-based changes that SH3 Commander would apply to your different starting date.

Excuse me for my questions..... i want just understand well how all this works !

It is by asking question, and by answering them, that we learn. This is a helpful community. Give back to it what you can, when you can.
Covered 1939-1945; now restarting in 1939 again.
Completed 39 careers, 210 war patrols, 4.7Mt sunk, 19 subs lost
RoaldLarsen is offline   Reply With Quote