View Single Post
Old 03-28-11, 07:23 AM   #81
Dignan
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 262
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoianm View Post
No you are not doing nothing wrong... it is like an bug... after you use stadymeter the AOB is reset and is going back at the last locked value... i spoked about that with TDW and he will fix this soon
Stoianm, i'm still having problems with the AOB reseting when using the stadimeter. I know you said its a bug but I looked at some of the documentaiton in the NewUI mod and there is mention of a AOBFix that can be enabled to make sure the AOB doesn't reset every time you enter a new range with stadimeter. How do I enable this?

I also read through some posts from TDW in the NewUI forum where he talks about using the dials and entering the range and aob with the red button instead of using the stock XO box to enter data. If I use the AOB dial added by TDWs mod will that fix this problem?

It's too hard to reset the AOB after EVERY range entry so I'm pretty much only using the 90 degree fast attack (aka Dick O'Kane constant bearing) methods until I find a good way to fix this. These methods are good but not every tactical situation is suited to them.

I suppose I should post this in TDW's UI forum also but you are always so full of knowledge and experience about SH5 manual targeting.
Dignan is offline   Reply With Quote