View Single Post
Old 04-30-09, 03:17 PM   #42
rotorfib
Swabbie

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Hi! Ty for the response and a great mod!!

That was on the Gulf Escape single player mission..there are 2-4 Kilos in that spawn in shallow waters..mostly 200-400ft depths.

Went back and tested with Truth on, dropped several bouys around the subs.

The DIFAR shallows were picking them up once sub was within a couple NM's from them..on the sonar waterfall only the low FQ's were visible, and often only the lowest (even at close prox to bouys).

I did have a little better success with torps and dropping them onto the subs, but still one hit in like 4. It also appears that other AI controled units were having trouble tracking/hitting with torps.

A few other things..not sure if it has anything to do with this mod:

• Right side of FFG sonar bouy station cannot change bouy mode or scuttle them. The buttons are completely disabled. This is regardless of what 'mode' the station is in (air, ship or both).
  • Helos asked to engage target in map view often do not respond to command.
  • The altitude that helos fly at..sometimes is low, somtimes is high..is there somthing that controls 'how' they fly or is it just random? Helo link is lost very frequently over 20nm out because Helos get stuck flying at low alt, and the don't pop back up to re-establish a link.
This is a bit 'nit-picking' on my part..This is a great mod and I greatly enjoy playing DW with it and I am greatly appreciative of your work. I'm also not a DW vet, I'm still learning a lot on how to play better
rotorfib is offline   Reply With Quote