View Single Post
Old 07-24-15, 02:22 AM   #189
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

@jaxa

Quote:
Another thing, which makes me crazy - radio antenna. I use your commands_en.cfg, but can't force antenna to rise and down (Shift+V).
Is it possible to make it up all the time and rotate? Or maybe I do something wrong.
Open your file "commands_en.cfg" and edit it, as shown in a screen:

Quote:
About skin with emblems 7th flotilla and skull/hat/umbrella - I enable your mod without additional skins. Never mind, with 7b vorkrieg, 7b krieg or with stock model I see always these emblems on turm. With 7b vorkrieg it is number 45 over skull emblem. Using 7b 1940 turm there is no problem, only with VIIA-like turm.

I checked archive of mod. In mod everything is all right. Once again attentively look at your JSGME list. For full persuasiveness disconnect everything that is connected with the mod of VII.
After that, pass in the address: SilentHunterIII\data\Textures\TNormal\tex, and check this folder. There shouldn't be TGA "TURM-VIIA". If it is there, so, previously you have connected a skin of "U47" and there was a glitch of the JSGME program. But it is improbable. Miracles on light don't happen and I still think that you forgot to disconnect a skin of "U47". I don't see other reason.

@fitzcarraldo

Quote:
With this mod, I have CTD in all: Navy Academy, Missions and Campaign.

hmm... affairs are bad.
Unfortunately, I don't use anything from this that is at you in the list of mods of JSGME. I don't know that is in these mods. It isn't known, what files have the conflict to files of mod VII. I have an assumption that in your configuration of game there are own errors of the boats-AI WAC, similar to errors of the boats-AI GWX (coincidence of ID-numbers). Earlier I already asked kovall to deal with this problem. But kovall is still much occupied. I can't precisely tell when it can be free.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...3&postcount=17
According to this link Steve told very much a piece of good advice. This council very useful. I recommend to you.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote