View Single Post
Old 01-01-10, 02:19 PM   #10
trek
Sailor man

Downloads: 610
Uploads: 0

ZeeWolf,
While I've got your attention, I'd like to quiz you on the TvT Beta Mod. If I can get it to run and give it a trial, I too would be willing to pay for new missions.

I've read the thread on the installs and want to clarify the best way to try the install again.

You list three DL's:

Graphics Files: Which I've already installed.

The Automatic Installer: Which I tried once and for some reason did'nt work.

The JSGME version.

I think I would try using only the JSGME this time. Usually I will create a TempFolder and extract it there and manually place the JSGME in the game directory, then enable it before starting the game (this has worked on my other modded games.)

An obvious question I suppose: But the file says: JSGME_ZW_Mods.7z, which indicates to me that the mod IS included in the JSGME and will be in the extract? And I assume I CAN install this way without using the self-installer that I tried before?

Not trying to be a pain, but I want to be clear on this before I try again.

A final note: I've seen your posts on the SimHQ forums. I would suggest that you also post info on your Mod on the forum at www.wargamer.com.

I think there would be a lot of interest in your Mod. We've had a lot of discussion on TvT, SFK42 and SBProPE. This will really help you to get the word out even more. And, thanks again for your patience and help.
trek is offline   Reply With Quote