View Single Post
Old 01-15-10, 04:34 PM   #2107
alphlvr
Watch

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

damn this just gets better and better, there was a armed trawler thingy around although normally when they see me im alerted by my crews attitude or the searchlight or gunshots whistling by....but mines as well , hell im gonna have to be more careful.

any tips on mines, ie should i stick to shipping lanes?

thinking about it the other day there was a armed trawler and a patrol craft nearby, on my hydrophones i could hear a clanking sound nowand again, is that a mine? i thought it wa unusual at the time

one other question, on tmo or rfb i think it had been modded so it was possible to open more than one tube door at once(i could be wrong) as we are in u-boats and have the ability to set a spread in op monsun is there anyway to open more than 1 door at once??

when i set up a spread shot the tune thats open hits my target but the others that were not open miss my firing solution because of the delay.

ive fiddled about but can only seem to open 1 door at a time like stock sh4. is there a way of doing this or any plans to incluse that feature in the future. why o why the devs left out that feature of sh3 ill never know, just like the sound its a step backwards.

also is there any way of manually selecting the speed of the target in the attack periscope or attack map and having the speed appear in the notebook next to the obs periscope. again ive been trying when using the obs periscope to make my attack and the wrong speed is appearing due to heavy seas or limited time and when trying to manually add in the attack map/scope it doesnt seem to affect the notebook on the obs scope?

cheers for rapid responses guys

Last edited by alphlvr; 01-15-10 at 05:23 PM.
alphlvr is offline   Reply With Quote