View Single Post
Old 10-03-09, 04:17 AM   #15
dd149
Soundman

Downloads: 183
Uploads: 0
Database

I understand that some people already hacked the DB and that RA mod team is probably opening to some support, so i trust this issue will be solved soon.

Cheers to all who makes this subsim better and better, let us hope it will lead into what happened with Falcon flightsim, a much different, better and realistic gameplay in the end, pity the graphic engine seems somewhat limited to accepting nice ship and objects model, but limited in landscape (not too much of a problem at sea) and complexity. Lets hope that the mod will be stabilized soon to a certain extent, in order to get scenarios using all the goodies. It should be better if all can unite and not go in too many directions, as multiplayer would be better controlled and more play partners available for good fun. I think that the most difficult part will be project management however and it is not easy as most of us are also quite busy in our out-of sub lifes. RA team has a good bug tracking list and do list for a start, thanks to them for that too.
dd149 is offline   Reply With Quote