View Single Post
Old 10-06-18, 04:14 PM   #23
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The combat system has killed this for me, I just did not manage to really understand it and to get into it, also, the timing I just cannot get into as well. I press the button, and nothing happens. Twenty second slater, I press the button, and it happens, though "it" may be something very different than what by cursor position was expected.

Also, its a drive killer, it seems. The drive is working constantly, and I mean: CONSTANTLY as defined as "not one second pausing".

I tried several times, each time was more alienated, and and by now it seems to be a dead game for me. Too bad. And a shame, the game looks unbelievably good.

Combat seems to be the one thing that really polarises players. If only the timing in it would work more in a way that it makes sense to me. But it doesn't.

By what I still can read until today the game also still seems to have a serious, show-stopping save-game issue, leading to that from a random point on the saved game is corrupted and forces player to start new (since the game only saves into ONE slot that constantly gets overwritten). Once corruption occured, its game over. - Unforgivable failure of theirs.