View Single Post
Old 06-20-17, 05:35 PM   #8097
Raven_2012
Commander

Downloads: 129
Uploads: 0

Is this a known bug with vanilla game or with mods. I just installed SH5 for the first time on this HD and then installed this mod and enabled it and the patch. I followed instructions to the T.

So I started Campaign, saved, then loaded it at bunker. I went over to the upgrade officer and I was looking at Camo and I have all 3 available. The Tiger Camo, Training Paint and the Other Camo. I started mission, then saved. I have to go and change a few things in the OptionFileEditor. I was changing to have the different HUDs on screen to disappear when not being used. So I had to disable TWoS and the update and re-enable them on JGME.

I loaded the save where I was in bunker, then went over to Upgrade Officer and looked at camo and this time only 2 were there, the Tiger Camo and Training skin. Is this a bug with vanilla game and will that 3rd skin or 2nd camo appear later in campaign. Was it a bug where it showed it too early for me to get?

I deleted all the mods in the mod folder and reinstalled the mods and still it is the same.

I just assumed I need to install SH5 with German voices since that's what I followed in the video:

So that part of video is optional?

Last edited by Raven_2012; 06-20-17 at 06:42 PM.
Raven_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote