View Single Post
Old 03-01-15, 04:47 PM   #62
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Tested out the blueprints. Seems like they will work out alright. I'm going to purchase a scale model for sure to help speed it along. I have scale models of surface boats but no subs oddly enough. If anyone knows where I can find a model of skipack, nautilus, seawolf class, or any fleet sub let me know. Digital that is; any format.

PS: Chad did your prohibition game ever get anywhere? I love doing retro art its my photoshop specialty.

Camera drops are gonna be so cool

I found this.
Definitely gonna play with that at some point especially if I can think of a use in this game.

Edit 3 am ok make that 415 am. gonna try an old school CAD technique since we have the profile views of 90% of the ship.

Oh how I hate organic vehicle modelling.

Edit: Well I got the cross sections modelled low poly with the same amount of verts (quads, good topology) dunno if I can finish it this way though. Might have to just scrape something together I just need a placeholder to throw into the game engine so I can start working on the community ocean project.

Last edited by nsomnia; 03-02-15 at 12:02 PM.
nsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote