Old 05-01-06, 06:50 AM   #7
FERdeBOER
XO

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 1
Default Re: Plausible world conflicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathblow
4. French vs US FERdeBOER's campaign, fun and enjoyable. A real plausible conflict? Ha, probably not, but its fun to play around, given that the technology matchup is "reasonably" comparable enough in regards to weapons and platforms.
db
1st: thanks

2nd: not, not real. I have to admit that my first idea was different: some kind of both countries trying to be the "ruler" of a 3rd world country plenty of natural resources, but without direct comfrontation.
But... the creature lives! and the final campaign is the result.

The major problem I find about creating conflicts is not the world situation itself, but the limited countries avaiable on the game.
Not only about controllable countries, that is a minor problem because you can add a U.S. sub helping an allied navy; the problem resides on the few countries aviable, and those who are, have not the full ships/subs of the real ones.
The Sub Command mod SCX allow long wider possibilities (what happened to DWX??).

I thought on conflict with/against Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Argentina... Spain vs Morocco, Turkey, Greece... conflics between Pacific countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Korea...