View Single Post
Old 04-26-12, 07:37 PM   #9
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
It will appear differently in TMO because of the various shaders that are used. It will still look quite good, i'll post screenshots of this mod in TMO and RFB later. This mod was originally designed only to be used on the stock game and I made it because I got tired of Real Environment.
It seems a great improvement of the vanilla environment, and I like to install it in my TMO 25 plus RSRDC.

I see you made only changes in the scene.dat file, it is all your mod. Of course, this scene.dat will work with the environment files of TMO 25, and the final result will be different with vanilla enviro files.

What about to add in the mod the vanilla enviro files of SH4 1.5 (shaders, etc.)? It seems the results will be the environment you made for stock SH4.

I donīt try your mod because I am in Chicago now (my second home), and here I havenīt SH4 (only SH3 in my laptop). I donīt know the complete list of files of the default environment; please, if you know that, post the list and we will do the modifications for a complete SH4 improved stock environment for TMO.

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote