Thread: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
View Single Post
Old 05-19-18, 02:33 PM   #68
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Just so you know I haven't played in months, and the diary is no longer being updated. I've been back in to Elite Dangerous the past couple of months.

My home was the second deck on the Skadovsk. This is easily the best choice in Zaton. In Jupiter I used Zulu's tower, but the stash box is in Jupiter Station in the basement.

I like the Skadovsk because it has everything you need. Beard and Owl, plus the medic guy (for a while anyway) plus Cardan to do weapons. It has the stash box plus beds in the next room, and Nimble is here for custom weapons like the Alpine I bought. You can also use the upper decks to snipe enemies sometimes. In that SimHQ thread I put up some shots of long range kills and these were taken from the main deck.

It's close to the Shevchenko which is the spot I found the most action. It's just a 5-minute patrol out to the Ranger Station.

My 'hide' was on the hill that sort of sticks out between the Shevchencko and the Cranes. There's a tree there and some bushes. The shot of me twirling the Alpine was taken from this location. When the weather is clear, you can see out over half of the map from here, including the whole swamp area. You will see some really cool stuff going on from here. NPC firefights, mutant brawls, and more. Great spot. When the fog and rain close in though it's not nearly as good. The Shevchenko is a destination for patrol routes for all factions, and there is lots of action around that ship.

Last edited by Threadfin; 05-19-18 at 02:46 PM.
Threadfin is offline   Reply With Quote