View Single Post
Old 10-25-15, 07:17 AM   #7
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Just pull Treveller mod and use TMO/RSRDC and everything will be fine. You aren't playing TMO any more if you load up Traveller mod anyway. Traveller mod and RSRDC too are cancers, which metastasize thoughout your system, changing all aspects of Ducimus' carefully balanced system.

And they're all in one cancers. Sure Traveller's mod adds difficulty. Games that are impossible to play are ALWAYS difficult. That's a no-brainer. RSRDC rips out TMO's AI, TMO's sensors, TMO's evil airplanes and substitutes RSRDC stuff. You've killed TMO entirely in the process of trying to get "realistic" enemy ship movements which are not realistic at all! RSRDC is cool if you want to go observe the battle of Midway. It is entirely unrealistic if you're actually playing Silent Hunter 4.

I'm sure the real sub skippers radioed Pearl and said "WAY too many airplanes around here, have Lurker nerf the suckers!" or "Jap planes are seeing me at periscope depth, AND SOMETIMES BELOW THAT. Have Lurker nerf the damn things." Yup. Realism all right.

I want him to write me a mod for Las Vegas where the dealer deals me all face cards and aces and himself only face cards and nines. And I want the dealer clueless that there's anything wrong. Run Silent Run Blackjack mod, please!
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote