View Single Post
Old 09-18-11, 08:38 AM   #11
GT182
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 658
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCIP View Post
That was over 8 years ago. Look at their new title (Cliffs of Dover) and despair.

It is also worth noting that Ubi had nothing to do with the development of IL-2 games. Those are developed and published in Russia by 1C, and licensed for distribution in the West by Ubisoft.
And that is the big problem..... " licensed for distribution in the West by Ubisoft."

UBI does nothing but srrew up anything they get their hands on these days because of their paranoia it will be pirated. They still haven't learnt it's been pirated before it hits the market, and even with their DRMs it will still be pirated.... even with keycodes. So they make it miserable for the rest of us that pay for a simulation we really look forward to but can't play they way it's intended to be played. IL-2 1946 was the last sim we can play without having to use Steam..... which I don't like one bit, but is forced on me.

It would be nice if Oleg and 1C would get away from UBI, and get someone else to publish their simulations when their contract is up with them. Then you see all the bitching stop..... hopefully.

No Borders, No Language, No Culture =s No Country

I'm a Deplorable, and proud of it.
GT182 is offline   Reply With Quote