View Single Post
Old 08-05-11, 10:29 PM   #39
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Just checked my email and got a response back on my missing hard drives - they shipped them right after I sent my inquiry, so I'm not sure what happened with the original order.

I'm really glad it worked out, I was in the process of looking around online for something else in case the order got cancelled and was not happy with the selection and prices I was seeing.

FedEx shows an expected delivery date of Monday and my card's been charged so I guess that can count as this pay period's purchase until I see how other expenses work out next week. Just saw that the RAM I had picked out dropped in price overnight so that may be next on the list if the new price holds for a bit.

Also found a little local computer shop that buys and sells components. They're right next door to a Chinese takeout place I stopped at. Already closed when I was over there but I might have to pop in some time and see if I can get a deal on something I need. Might also be an opportunity to make some cash on whatever halfway decent stuff I have left over after the new build.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote