View Single Post
Old 09-23-08, 05:38 AM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I'm sorry, but this moderator you are dealing with in this place is German, and is quite allergic to displays of Nazi symbology, names, tales of heroism of SS-units, and uncritically calling their history back to life as if it ever could be considered a desirable thing to have them back or to serve in them.

I do not impose German laws here, since this is an American-run international forum, nevertheless be advised that in Germany you would need to deal with the police now. Open display of Nazi-symbology and propagation of Nazi content is under legal penalty here. By that I want to say that you could easily hurt people's sentiments who may not be as enthusiastic about the SS and it's meaning than you are, according to what I read at that site.

After having had a small controversy in the GT forum over a similar site just a short time ago, and after having visited that place you linked and having won my impressions of it, for the time being I must delete your link to that place.

One can have a sim about tank warfare at that time - without needing to revive the ugly Nazi past in such colourful and gloryfying display. In fact, we all have good reason to be happy that the SS is gone and hopefully never will be back.

The management

Last edited by Skybird; 09-23-08 at 06:23 AM.