View Single Post
Old 03-07-08, 10:16 PM   #38
Tomcattwo
Loader

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Reply

Blacklight, yes. The Innenkommunikationen Handbuch (IKH) is the reference you should be using for SH3Speech commands for Silent Hunter 3. The Reference Card in the SH3Speech\docs folder is for SH4. I should have explained that better. Use the IKH for SH3 and you'll be OK

Also, for all, I am troubleshooting the tube issue and hope to have an update fix out by the end of the weekend. SH3 has a strange phenomenon when using the "Cycle Tubes" command. If the tube you are on when you give this command by keypress is OPEN, SH3 SHUTS the open tube and then cycles to your next tube. You can watch this behavior in external view. If the tube you are on is closed when you press the cycle tubes command keypress, it just proceeds to the next tube as expected, leaving the one you were on shut (as it should be). I dunno why it does this but it does it in both GWX and "Stock" unadulterated (except by patch 1.4b) SH3. This complicates the mechanism we use to control tubes in SHSpeech, so I will have to work with minsc to come up with a fix that works properly. We'll solve it I'll be doing some more tube command experiments tomorrow (if I am not down hard with the flu).

R/
TC2
Tomcattwo is offline   Reply With Quote