View Single Post
Old 05-14-08, 11:28 AM   #109
A6Intruder
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanovic7
First of all, that is not stupid what I told you. You didn't read the readme. Any of them as a matter a fact. You showed the picture of flares shot in the air from ship and stated that is because eqp files add starshell guns to that ship(if I'm not wrong that ship on your pic is bismarck). If on any chance you came to read the readmes I wrote, you would clearly read "I added starshell gun and sound to dido, sounds to v&w and coastal merchant, just for show". So, that's why what I'm telling you is not stupid. Read readmes and you will not be..
I showed this picture just for clearance what the Eqp-file does. As asked from mengle. Nothing else, btw it is the Rodney on the picture, seems to be another weeknees in history and in behaviour/politenes

Second, how is it possible that your artillerie one day has funnel smokes, the other day doesn't have, mine has. You did not unterstand, now for the third time, that only in GWX 2.1 with your mod on top this vessel appeared one time without smoke. The picture with smoke is from LSH3 as i wrote. You say so much about reading what is about UNDERSTANDING?!You clearly messed up your installation, but won't admitt. Because..
For the making of V2.04D I checked every warship sim file in GWX 2.1. Because I added different funnel smokes for warships.
Your installation of GWX 2.1(or whatever it is you are using) is messed up.Bullsh... But, for the beneit of a doubt, if anyone else reports such an occurance I would beg for forgiveness.

About the C2, you are right, I'm sorry, what you sent was a pic of the c2 in naval academy that has funnel smokes affected near 90 degrees to the port.. Ok, Ok, sorry.. Who ever said I'm an idiot? Not now but if you dont start with reading my posts and understand it i will...

I did not look at the dkruegers version, I didn't have the time. Maybe you should have done BEVORE you write such senseless posts? I make this mod on my own knowledge. Your are a talent modder without any question It's small, but I'm learning. If you have the means, like I said in the readme and idea grab on the files, rework them the way you like it, if you want show them to me, if not.. do how you please.. The problem is, i am NOT a modder, but in now about 4 years i know how to use As for requests, you requested wind affected smokes a million times, I tried a million times. Thats is not a problem for me, i thank you very much for trying, but i do not understands your attacs against me, even if you did not try the Version of Dkrueger Nothing pleased me so far.. Maybe little this V204d. I didn't have the time to check on dkrueger's mod but time to call me an Idiot but I will today. If I see that you were right, I will apologize tomorrow. Deal?
And please grab a beer, you sound a bit annoyed..I am!!!

OVER AND OUT
Kind regards

Last edited by A6Intruder; 05-14-08 at 12:26 PM.
A6Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote