View Single Post
Old 05-03-10, 12:44 PM   #15
bamzors
Seaman

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 0

Understood Placoderm. I'm using the game *and* the associated online account - the game was bought for me but my brother did an install for a quick peek (this sounds complete dodgy bolox even as I write it but you have to guess whether I'm (a) an 11-year-old who spends his life downloading torrents and rebuilding my PC every couple of weeks to recover from viruses or (b) a balding middle-aged bloke with a large mortgage who only gets a chance for serious sim-time if I get up three hours before the rest of the family.)

- Noob question: I have a couple of Steam games and the info Steam gives you about your account is really quite impressive, e.g. obviously what games you've got licenced, but also their upgrade status and play stats etc. I still wonder if I've missed something with Ubisoft because I have found *no* personalised info online after I log on except I can see the profile info I typed in - is that really it or am I missing something??

I'm sure the a/c will be sorted Tuesday and I'm looking forward to seeing how good the rough seas of the North Atlantic really are in SH5.

cheers,

Bamzors
bamzors is offline   Reply With Quote