View Single Post
Old 11-28-11, 11:05 AM   #8
Fleet Command CC
Engineer

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 3

Hello von Kinderei.

No probs, but I can't understand why its still giving you problems can you try the game on another computer, or you could give the demo a try, to see if you get the same sound issue.

I've re-package the Demo for those of you that don't like messing with files. Legal notes first off, please read them before you download anything!

PLEASE SCAN THE DOWNLOADED FOLDERS BEFORE EXTRACTING THEM, WITH ANY GOOD ANTI-VIRUS AND SPYWARE PROGRAM!!! ITS JUST BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY, I ALWAYS DO THIS WITH ANY FILES OR FOLDERS I DOWNLOAD!!!

**Disclaimer** -- Electronic Arts Janes Combat Simulations, and Sonalysts, Inc. are not supporting any modifications made by the end users. This is at your own risk. Please do not call or email their customer support for help with these items. i.e. These Model's, Files, Programs, Re-Package Demo, Mods or Beta Test Mods are in no way connected to, or affiliated with the Developers of Fleet Command Sonalysts, Inc, its employees, representatives, consortium's, or other persons or companies associated with it. Therefore the creators of these models, files, and programs, re-package demo, mods or beta test mods will take no responsibility for harm that it might do to your game or computer by trying them.

Also this Subsim forum will take no responsibility for harm that these items might do to your game or computer by trying them. It has not harmed my game or computer but use these items at your own RISK OK.

Download Fleet Command Demo.zip from FileFactory.com

This demo should now install and work on XP, Vista, Window 7, (32 bit).

By downloading these zip folder's on this thread you are agreeing that you have READ and UNDERSTOOD the Disclaimer!!!

ASrock 4Core1600P35-Wifi, Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz, 4GB OCZ PC2-6400 ATI CrossFire Edition, Sapphire 2600XT 256MB GDDR4 PCI-E, 500GB Sansumg SATAII HDD 16MB Cache, XP

Last edited by Fleet Command CC; 11-28-11 at 11:24 AM.
Fleet Command CC is offline   Reply With Quote