View Single Post
Old 08-25-09, 05:34 PM   #12
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by h.sie View Post
Really a great combination - OLC Env & ACM GUI.

2 very little things I discovered:

a) When changing to the sonar-room, the view of the player is into the direction of the captains bed instead of the sonar man.

b) The lamps of selected torpedoes are dark and the lamps of unselected ones are bright. Is this a bug or a feature?

H.Sie
a) lol, it took me a while to understand that you weren't talking about the sonar station but the entire sonar/radio room. I didn't change that camera in any way so it's as in ACM 1.10. I didn't even know that any other mod does it differently. I almost never get to that room because it's impossible to click on the hatch that activates in from the CR position. I only see it when I right click from the hydro room.

Do you get around the sub by clicking? I just Right click the officer's icons. The logic would be for the radio room camera to take it's rotation from either the Command Room rotation, or the Hydrophone room rotation. But that would also face you to the bed . Once we manage to implement a good free camera upgrade this won't be an issue anymore.

Oh, just a thing. This only happens when you enter that room for the first time after a game load right?

b) yes, it is a feature, it's to suggest that the selected tubes buttons have been pushed in. Don't think about it as lit/unlit buttons, but pushed/raised buttons. Maybe I should rework the the tga file to make it more clear...
Actually I will. How about the unselected tubes are raised but unlit, and the selected ones are pushed but lit... I'll start working now. Thanks for the notice.

Edit: Damn, it's harder than I thought.... I think I'll need to take out the torpedo buttons from the Periscope.tga into separate files. Will take a while but I'll definitly put it on my list.

Last edited by karamazovnew; 08-25-09 at 11:10 PM.
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote