View Single Post
Old 02-05-19, 07:09 AM   #714
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
While this is not a good development i wonder how much of those strongest groups from Poland, Tunisia, Libya, Czech Republic and Georgia are "islamists" or terrorists of any kind? I take it they are good old criminals and thugs. I just wonder why they were allowed to immigrate if most of the countries named above do not pose a threat to life to their own people in case of detention.
Quote:

Ein besonderes Augenmerk haben die Strafvollzugsbehörden auf Gefangene mit islamistischem Hintergrund. "Die Zahl der Gefangenen, die wegen ihrer islamistischen Gesinnung auffällig geworden sind, ist in den vergangenen beiden Jahren stark angestiegen", berichtet der Stuttgarter Justizminister Guido Wolf (CDU). Noch bis 2016 habe es sich nur um eine einstellige Zahl gehandelt, im Verlauf des Jahres 2017 seien es je nach Zeitpunkt zwischen 20 und 30 gewesen, nun 45.

Bot translation

The prison authorities pay particular attention to prisoners with Islamist backgrounds. "The number of prisoners who have become conspicuous because of their Islamist sentiment, has risen sharply in the past two years," reports the Stuttgart Minister of Justice Guido Wolf (CDU). Until 2016, it was only a single-digit number, in the course of 2017, it was depending on the time between 20 and 30, now 45.

However, these are the high-rofile Islamist cases only, not the ordinary radical and also not covered are those who get infested with Islam while actually being in prison. Insiders say this dangers gets dramatically underestiamted.

Compare to the dramatic spreading of Salafism in Germany.