View Single Post
Old 08-27-17, 03:05 PM   #5243
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Are you playing the German Uboats in FotRSU then? The US and other Ally planes have been known to "accidentally" attack the player's boat, it doesn't happen real often. There are a lot of airplanes in the game though, even in Stock trim. Webster has a small mod for the airplane frequency, though he did make them more accurate when they do find you. In FotRSU, all of the enemy planes have superman vision, and Annie Oakley accuracy from the distance of 10 football field lengths... The idea when "seeing" a plane, whether friend or foe, found by radar or visual, is to crash dive if they're coming at you. Do NOT attempt to fight them in FotRSU. If you're doing the US Fleet Boat, the Japanese have several types of Kamikaze that can get you, with the human-guided bomb able to get you below periscope depth (been there, done that). Whether an Axis or Allied plane, when they "see" you, they keep coming back to check on you... I'm not sure how far along RR has gotten with "User Definable" AI Settings, but "frequency of" might be in there eventually also... but those would be after the initial release, since several other inter-related settings keep having to be changed.

In the meantime, this is a "beta" mod, and as such, we would really appreciate if you would document anything that you deem as "broken", or "not good enough", or "needs tweaking", etc., because we are shooting for "The Best" with this mod, though a couple of us on the team are about as "smart" as an anchor... - a necessary tool, but...
I think i'm more of a barnacle, than an anchor...