View Single Post
Old 08-25-11, 11:49 AM   #12
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by makman94 View Post
actually ,there is type 2 and 3 dials (type 2 = port engine RPM , type 3 = starb engine RPM).
ALL types (till type 80) for dials exists.you can view the whole list of them and what each one does through the super tool s3d . open ,for example,the
NSS_Uboat7_CR .sim (in interior folder) and go at a dial and clic on its type (look at pic).
see all types listed there (with each 'number' in front and what it does after) . the dial for track angle is the type 66 BUT the code for this dial doesn't exist in sh3's code (must be added in order to make this dial type fuctional for sh3)

Makman, you are a wealth of information. Thankyou my friend
So the dial type is there already, I'm going to see what I can achieve with this new info.
I believe I will be able to bring you a working solution to the non existent Impact Angle dial in Sh3
Still its just theory in my head for the moment - but using what I've learnt with my current project I think I can make it reality

EDIT:

Well no go on my Idea - Can't get the needle to rotate at all. Seems that the dialtype has no memory location assigned to that variable, never mind not having code for it.
So no way for me to hook onto its value, even if I got code working to calculate the Impact Angle - there's nowhere to put the value for the dial to read

Last edited by reaper7; 08-25-11 at 02:58 PM.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote