View Single Post
Old 05-17-12, 09:54 AM   #52
Caustic
Torpedoman

Downloads: 362
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylander_1314 View Post
Wow! That's really lookin' good there Caustic!

Just outta curiosity, and maybe you know what controls the sunlight refelction on the water, but I would like to tweak it so it looks more like when I take my boat out fishing. On clear or very little cloud days, the sunlight reflection is such, that if you don't wear sunglasses, within an hour, you will have a pounding headache. Which is why I have about 6 pairs of polarized sunglasses in the dash panel compartment. From very dark almost black, to amber type shooting glasses.

Anyways, what I was wondering about, is reproducing thiese kinds of reflections of the sun off the water:

Again, I don't know if this can be mimicked or not, but the sunlight reflection has always seemed weak compared to being out on the water myself.

I'ld like to do it myself, even if for just personal use, but I don't what controls that part of it.

And thankyou for taking the supermods into consideration! That's cool man!
It's possible to create similar reflections but I would need to edit the scene.dat file in TMO and I don't know if Ducimus would like that. What you see in terms of reflections is what TMO has by default, I only edited the env files which involve lighting and colors.
Caustic is offline   Reply With Quote