View Single Post
Old 03-23-08, 03:54 PM   #65
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Bewolf:
Quote:
Actually an advise I will take. By what you read and see and detect I agree that it indeed does not make much sense to go on here. And I do not have the patience to talk you out of your manyfold assumptions.
Wise decision. Thus far, over a year I have yet to see a dicussion on this matter that makes any headway into the differences and the stalwart desire for any of the threaters to reign. I do not see it happening in this thread either. It makes no sense really why this type of discussion keeps on going. Each group seems to take the 'sucker punch' when they have the opportunity. Lets look back at the original post. The member is not happy with the interface in SH4. Fair enough. We move on.

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry for your disappointment. No were in the manual did it say the player must make Bewolf happy. For that matter the manual did not say much of anything.

Pity, thought this could be done without involving names.

Your post said you were not happy. Therefore, your name went into the response. Should I have used someone elses name? Why no, that would not make much sense nor refer to YOUR discontent. This was in your post, discontent, yes? Oh never mind, you do not have the patience with my assumptions. Carry on.