Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
Hey.

Not funny.
Agree, this is not a situation to make fun of. I have met PM a couple of times several years ago now and found him as a cool guy. If something has happend, and he is guilty, then it is a sad development and will be a sad outcome and legacy for him, but even more it is very very sad for Kim Wall and her relatives. If she is dead in the sub and thrown overbord somewhere, that is not an acceptable way to leave this earth.

Put that aside, here is yet another article:
http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/tidligere...e-brik/6777235

A former crime research officer has commented on the situation. He presumes that PM has dumped the body somewhere in the Sound or Køge Bugt south of Copenhagen. Unless PM will cooperate, the police can only speculate his whereabouts during that night, since the sub can go pretty far during those many hours. Normally, you're innocent untill proven guilty. The research officer thus presumes that the police must have something which reveals that PM must have somehting to do with her dissapearance. There was apparently some communication between the woman and her boyfriend that evening, which maybe is a reason for the police to keep him. The police is also searching for any DNA-evidence in the sub, probably because there might be a sexual motive for a crime. The sexual motive is probably also the reason why the court decided to close the doors saturday, because they didn't want to hurt the feelings of the relatives of KW.

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote