View Single Post
Old 01-05-18, 03:03 PM   #600
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

** Request for change / add **

WAC is wonderful, also the Optimized Ahnenerbe's GUI has very good features, but PLEASE make the mouse clicks work correctly to move between stations! Only modders can do this.

Why?
To bypass the problem I'm using the Manos GUI and put all interiors back to vanilla, but this certainly has restrictions that the Ahnenerbe GUI or the modded interiors don't have, also I cannot use the new keyboard functions when doing so :=(
I'm astonished that nobody ever speaks about this problem (I have searched the forums)...What is the point of a lot of improvements in a mod if the main interface is screwed-up? That ruins immersion of the game a lot IMO (*). Or are you guys all playing in 4:3 with borders, and you don't see the problem?

(*): What is 'immersion' in this case? Using F4 to move to the bridge from the command room is less 'immersive' than using the mouse to go through the stations: Go to upper room, open hatch, go to bridge. I mean: these rooms and hatches are there for a reason or please: mod them away to save memory, but then I could as well play Silent Service 2, no need for 3D rooms, even AOD is better in this regard: all mouse clicks WORK...

Thx very much

Last edited by XenonSurf; 01-05-18 at 03:49 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote