View Single Post
Old 03-23-17, 01:28 AM   #4320
DicheBach
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Ya gotta remember, you're dealing with the "heat of battle" here, and they're sometimes slow getting things out to the field, like working torpedoes... but you will usually see it go flying by in the text box, which holds all of 3 lines visible, and like 6 more hidden, if they aren't too old, so if you're using much TC, it comes it goes it's gone, and you aren't any the wiser. You get a couple course changes and a couple speed changes in there, and the text box is wiped of any evidence of something important... Almost all of the mods are like that, as is stock. It's usually a couple days or more, after the old base has closed, before you get the new base. In some of the mods, the Fremantle to Brisbane is worse that the Surabaya to Fremantle, but I don't know why (as Robyn Leach used to say)... What the admiral says, the captain does... I just address my admiral as "Yes, Dear!" instead of "Sir"... That is all...
Cool . . . So just a random thing.