View Single Post
Old 03-25-10, 01:34 PM   #70
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRR1 View Post
Great work on this DW, like the minimal look personally.

Comments (constructive!):

One possible semi-bug. The battlestations icon when clicked does order the crew to battlestations but not in the same way it does when you order it via the officer. There is no "bell" icon when using the UI. Also there is no change to the battlestations icon (it remains red). I suspect this may be the case with other icons too.

The compass is a bit big on my screen, not running at it's native setting, looks a little pixellated. FYI I run at 1920x1200 normally.

Despite the fact that the compass positioning makes sense from an aesthetic point of view it covers up the map scale bar which makes it looks like it is actually in the wrong location... However I don't have any bright ideas.. well other than get rid of it (optionally) and implement the mousewheel. hint hint

I remember you mentioning something about being able to change heading without bringing up the compass but can't find any way to do this.
mouse into the heading bar. Use the key commands to change the heading. Mouse out to take effect.

Can you show me a screenshot of this covering up you're talking about? I don't quite follow you.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote