View Single Post
Old 04-02-18, 04:45 PM   #38
Capt. Morgan
Commander

Downloads: 404
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude88 View Post
option to not see airplanes/helicopters/undetected weapons. It feels like cheating. You can still see them in the distance when you're looking at ownship, even though they aren't on the tab map.
I second that one especially. I can control myself enough to not hit F4/F3/F2 in tight situations, but not F1 (I still love seeing the wreckage on the bottom). An optional ability (in play, preferably) to shut off 3D rendering of anything you can't see on the tactical map would great.

As far as preventing wire-guided weapons from locking on to unintended targets, I believe that's how they actually worked back then, and sometimes they do lock on to something you didn't know was there.

I'd like to see a circle of confusion around target depth like you have with range (at least at realistic and elite levels), so that you can't instantly tell if you've misidentified a surface target as submerged or vice versa.

Being able to access your current orders at the Strategic Map would also be helpful for anyone playing more than one campaign at the same time

Capt. Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote