View Single Post
Old 11-25-17, 03:10 AM   #6
CaptainCruise
Eternal Patrol

Location: Long Island, New York...home of the 5 gallon economy bucket of "Cruiser's Crunchy Egg Salad"!!!
Downloads: 344
Uploads: 0

I've decided to stop trying to fix the Soviet campaign and just use the others I have. Instead I'm gonna wait and see if Killerfish Games releases their own Soviet campaign with the other DLC they said they were going to try to release by the very end of the year. Nothing I've tried works and no one else seems to have any idea what is causing this.

The only other option I see is that for some players the mod is just broken with v1.08c of the game, though that doesn't sound entirely right. If the game has issues with v1.08c, shouldn't that mean any player using that version of the game would be affected? I know with so many different computers out there anything is possible.

I know I had this mod working with v1.07, then I wake up one day with a new version of the game and a busted mod. If I remember correctly this mod was made when we we're running v1.03 of the game, so maybe it's time for a little housecleaning. I dunno what else to suggest....this one was a "cheeky bugger". Maybe the modmaker will find something, who knows.

Thanks for the help with this one guys! Always appreciated!
CaptainCruise is offline   Reply With Quote