View Single Post
Old 04-07-17, 03:34 PM   #4448
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
You're using the FOTRS Ultimate 0.56 Beta, and still having issues with the 40mm twin?

===========================

On purpose.

If we used the authentic time period of the introduction of the SV, you'd get it just a month before the game ends! Hardly worth the effort to put it in. Authenticity is fine, but I don't hear anyone saying..."Why is Time Compression in-game.....that's not right?!? That's not authentic!!". There isn't a player out there that doesn't use Time Compression to play the game. Just the other day, guys were all in arms over us turning the maximum TC down for better stable game play!! I can show you a half dozen things in-game that aren't authentic...but their in for game play.

I don't think there's many players that even get to 1945 in game time anyway. I've not heard one player yet mentioned the Kamikaze planes that are going to show up then? You think a few holes in the boat are bad from a plane attack? Wait till one of those hits you!

Understand. Historically, I thought SV radar was available in early 45? Anyways I forget which files control that? For personal use I'd prefer to get the SD radar back, have it as an option anyway. Main reason being SV it also picks up surface targets and can not be turned off, even when click the off switch.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote