View Single Post
Old 04-07-17, 11:18 AM   #4446
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
Is anyone looking at the twin 40's and the CTD issue? Or is that just my issue?
You're using the FOTRS Ultimate 0.56 Beta, and still having issues with the 40mm twin?

===========================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980
What about the SV radar issue? Was that on purpose by the team or should Gato not be default equipped with such radar in early 1944.Some upgrade error in the files.
On purpose.

If we used the authentic time period of the introduction of the SV, you'd get it just a month before the game ends! Hardly worth the effort to put it in. Authenticity is fine, but I don't hear anyone saying..."Why is Time Compression in-game.....that's not right?!? That's not authentic!!". There isn't a player out there that doesn't use Time Compression to play the game. Just the other day, guys were all in arms over us turning the maximum TC down for better stable game play!! I can show you a half dozen things in-game that aren't authentic...but their in for game play.

I don't think there's many players that even get to 1945 in game time anyway. I've not heard one player yet mentioned the Kamikaze planes that are going to show up then? You think a few holes in the boat are bad from a plane attack? Wait till one of those hits you!

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote