View Single Post
Old 05-09-07, 01:05 PM   #3
Tikigod
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0

Thats too much work. Why go through all that trouble for each film? When one program does everything for you.

The latest version of growler is pretty good. Its very smooth. I have yet to see any lag. Did you try reconfiguring the way it captures? There are different ways you can set it to capture which may improve your performance. Its more like fraps than Javacam is. But, like I said it is the best option I have found for what I need. I don't care for spending time editing. I just want a camera that records like the real deal and that I can go back and evaluate my shots. I think what you are suggesting is more for making storyline movies for youtube or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly
I still think the best way is to always record a track of your sorties and record from the track with FRAPS etc. And then use VirtualDub with a custom plugin to make the old film effect + add borders/custom crosshair. Of course, this is for IL2 only.

I've tried the Growler, but didnt really like it. Got some lag from time to time.
Tikigod is offline   Reply With Quote