View Single Post
Old 02-25-14, 10:54 AM   #6
Sherfire
Swabbie

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
Did you click on the Files= or Notes= of the patches you enabled? Go back and check the torpedo patches. They have Files= and Notes= that you have to follow in order to use the patches correctly. From what you've stated you didn't do the additional steps necessary for the patches to work correctly.
Well m8, I just loaded the snapshot from Sjizzle as I mentioned. That's all that I did. I didn't realize there were any extra steps. I followed this guide

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=205620 and also used his snapshot.

I disabled all of the patches and I am going to try this over. When I open the drop down with the + i see the various different patches. When i open those with the + under "notes" and "Files" i'm seeing "none".. they mostly say "none".. is that normal?

OK, so i think i'm seeing the problem. In the "MODS" folder there are some unzipped files like "all the torpedoes modified for torpedoes failure patches" and "units must use radio" and "ai grew damage control" and "carrier airbase testing".

Could that be the issue? I followed the steps in Sjizzles guide.

Last edited by Sherfire; 02-25-14 at 11:29 AM.
Sherfire is offline   Reply With Quote