View Single Post
Old 10-14-16, 08:44 AM   #2
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Before I can get into an answer for you Raven, you'll need to tell us what game version are you using.....v1.4 or v1.5? Is it a Download from Steam, or a disk copy of the game? Which OTC version are you using?

You've mentioned your loading OTC last. That means you've got other mods in "Activation". What are they?

I'm suspecting you have what's called "mod soup" (not a tasty dish!) where mods don't work together.

I know its tempting to reload a saved game point to see what difference, if any, is made when you switch out mods. Never do this! Saved game points should only be replayed with the same mods that were activated when the saved game point was made. I don't know if your doing this or not, but the warning still stands...don't replay a saved game point when you've changed mods.

You may wish to remove all mods from activation within JSGME, then use the "Compare Snapshot" feature of JSGME to see what's changed (if anything) with your main game files. Didn't take a "Snapshot" of your clean game files just after a clean install? You should follow the directions for doing a complete removal, reinstall of the game found in this forums sticky posts, then make a "Snapshot" for future use. Main game corruption is the leading cause of trouble when you've added mods that don't work with each other, or you've not followed proper mod activation order when adding/removing mods from your game......never remove a mod out of order of activation, meaning last mod in....first mod out when removing mods from your list.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote