View Single Post
Old 04-17-07, 04:36 PM   #804
Gorshkov
Commodore

Downloads: 139
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuftWolf
I don't claim LWAMI is anything other than my personal expression of how I think DW should be.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Everything else is a creation of your mind, and your mind alone.

Use it or don't use it, it's a simple, morally neutral choice, that barely deserves 1/8 of the emotion you apparently have brought to it.

Cheers,
David
Take it easy, Lufty! Easy!

I suppose you simply lost equilibrium hold between reality, side balance and game fun making your mod. Frankly speaking it is rather clear because you tried to accomplish mission impossible not being Chuck Norris at all!

But don't worry because I jugde the same about Sonalysts stock game ...I am not sure whether SET-53Ms have been ever sold to China together with Kilos. Certainly only 53-65KE and TEST-71 torps were delivered with them.
To be more funny indigenous Chinese torpedoes like Yu-3 and Yu-4 are a piece of crap even compared with Russian SET-53M and SET-65 twenty years older junk!

In sum Lufty, I think your LWAMI mod in the fantastic Chinese weapons area seems to make sport of Red Chinese giving them virtual advanced weapons they lack. Maybe you have fun on it, too?:hmm:

Last edited by Gorshkov; 04-17-07 at 08:01 PM.
Gorshkov is offline   Reply With Quote