Old 04-06-17, 02:44 PM   #4430
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrywb57 View Post
Hello Skippers,
I'm in a Porpoise submarine (USS Permit, SS-178) based out of Pearl Harbor on my third patrol with this sub. Yes, my last submarine at the bottom, sunk by a crafty DD skipper that I couldn't slip away from. The wind speed at zero didn't help me any either.

The date is May 1, 1942 at 01:21 hours; location is 127º 23'E, 29º 40'N. I'm patrolling inside a 10 nm circle around the objective star to destroy enemy shipping when sonar picks up a merchant, then two. Course is plotted to the east after target is determined to be traveling a southeast course, from north of my postion then CTD. This is after reloading from a save and have two more CTD before. First time, received a radio message of a convey travelling SSE at 7 knots close to the coordinates above. Not able to get a visual on targets and I don't have radar yet. On the second CTD, it happened without warning close to the time period.

I lowered the graphic settings from medium to low in the game settings after the first CTD. My fps never changed before the CTDs.

Will try again later but the lawn mower is calling me now.
Great report! We're especially interested in how your machine plays FOTRSU with its dual core processor and 8400GS video card.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote