View Single Post
Old 02-12-19, 04:47 PM   #232
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
I'm not so sure on that August. I watched both Championship games and there were bad calls in both games. There was a referee official in the booth in both games and they said they were bad calls as well. I will point out 1 in each Championship game. There were more.

In the AFC Championship game, a KC Chief player was called for a 15 yard personal foul and automatic first down in roughing Tom Brady. Brady still had the ball and that play should not have been called as Brady was a legitimate target and the defensive player was going for a sack. It was said he hit Brady in the head which on replay, didn't happen, at least to the extreme that he was called.

In the NFC game, a Saints defensive back was called for interference and the ball was placed at the spot of the foul and an automatic first down. There was no interference, just a great defensive play by the Saints to break up a pass reception. I'm thinking that moved the ball 20 yards on that penalty but I could be wrong. That placed the ball for the Rams to where they eventually scored.

That's just 2 that the referee Official in the booth said should not have been called. If the referee's on the field had the same access to the replay's as the announcer's and Chief Referee in the booth, then why were these penalties called ? I think they were intentional , August. Everyone I know who watched those games agreed that they were bad calls and in the Saints / Rams game, Goodell admitted to that was as well. I also saw a face mask grab that wasn't called for a penalty in the Saints game as well.

That being said, I think we can all agree Goodell is ruining NFL Football and needs to go.
Okay that's the last straw ... the fans need to be in charge like in the old Rome arena days with the officials looking towards the owners boxes and asking for their opinion with a thumbs up or thumbs down.

or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote