View Single Post
Old 10-13-13, 08:20 AM   #3
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by plj View Post
I could not find a topic .. just the download.
This is the thread for discussing the reworked u-boat guns mod:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...29#post1935329

Quote:
Could it be correct that resupply does not do what you would expect for the new AA rounds for the deckgun ?
Should the deckgun have these in the first place ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by V13dweller View Post
I think that the AA rounds should not be on the Deckgun, because it does not have the capability to attack aircraft to to it's limited traverse and elevation.
Sorry guys, those rounds are not acually meant to represent AA but incendiary ammo, which by the way was usually carried aboard U-boats. Not being implemented in stock game, the discussed ammo selection misses the settings needed for it to be supplied during refits. The version of the mod posted by Volodya wasn't initially meant for release, thus the missing settings. The next version will feature the needed refit settings, as well as appropriate shell damage/AP settings, and correct shell designations. In the meanwhile I suggest you to edit manually the 88mm gun sim file, replacing the incendiary rounds with normal HE rounds.

Thank you for reporting

Quote:
Probably RSD related .. but if I fire HE into a conning tower of VIIb .. should that not be endex for that VIIb ? It's not.. 4 extra isnt either ... few AP to the waterline .. still sitting there. Took a torpedo for it to realize it should perhaps start sinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V13dweller View Post
I do not understand what you mean by the last part.
Neither do I
gap is offline   Reply With Quote