View Single Post
Old 08-23-18, 08:33 PM   #21
Caption Ranker
Watch

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Yeah I downloaded Ubuntu Studio, just haven't installed it yet.

This is one issue with Linux that really irritates me, and usually causes me to switch back to windows. Why do I constantly need to reinstall my OS because something broke? You never need to do that in windows, but in linux you push the system too hard and you might find out your desktop environment is broken. Good luck surfing the net for a solution in a terminal! I am making liberal use of the system backup utility though, and so far- I have not had that issues yet (fingers crossed).

I can't go back to windows though. I jumped ship because they started censoring people. Now that they took out Alex Jones and everybody was like "Good!", they are taking even more people down now. They just removed 653 Facebook pages Today!

I mean if they can just start censoring people like they are now, what's to stop Apple and Windows from taking the next logical step and introduce updates that remove "harmful foreign content" from your computer, your phone.

I would highly suggest people consider switching over to Linux, or setting up a backup system. Start downloading information you like that is controversial and save if because nothing is forever on internet anymore.

Also Linux is a lot better now, and I'm having fun playing Doom in the native Linux client!

Last edited by Caption Ranker; 08-23-18 at 09:12 PM.
Caption Ranker is offline   Reply With Quote