View Single Post
Old 05-31-13, 11:31 AM   #32
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Actually, the BluRay version is edited version of the Assembly Cut.

I notice with some Blurays it seems that they simply transferred the film to a higher quality and usually include the same extras that the previous DVD had when something gets changed they do not even bother to list it many times.they do that so much they do not even mention changes sometimes.

@Cybermat47 its not that the original cut of Alien 3 is bad it just has so many holes in it and the character development is just horrible after you watch it you walk away knowing that it should have been so much better.

@Herr-Berbunch if you own a Bluray you can surely change the audio to Mandarin and the subtitles to the language you want to read.You might have to do it via the set up menu or by using the pop up menus.It must just default to play dubbed.

For me it must be subtitled if it is in a different language FTW.I want to hear the emotion in the actors original language.It just does not feel right to see the words not match with a dubbed film.I was very happy to see that my Godzilla box set had both the Japanese and English version of each movie.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote