View Single Post
Old 07-11-10, 12:18 PM   #7
Zedi
Sea Lord

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
what are the green lines for on the ships? You can barely read the text also....
Those are the markings for the broken stadimeter. Worked very much to take these measurements and it's sad to see how broken the stadimeter is. Those green lines are where the stadimeter (stock, without any fix) will read the right range. So if you put the stadimeter horizontal line where is the green marking in the recon manual, you should get the corect range value for the selected target.

What I did was to load all SH5 ships into a custom mission, measure the range for every ship with the stadimeter, then I marked with the green line where the stadimeter will give you the good range value for every ship. I was completly surprised to see that there is no 2 ships with the same value, is no rule or pattern...

About the text.. not sure what text are you taling about. The info from the manual with the ship Lenght, mast etc.. or..?

TDW helped out with an optimized .py file, download link is updated, thank you very much.
Zedi is offline   Reply With Quote